42.00" W 15.13" D 24.00"
The beauty of this upholstered dining bench is something to savor. Serving up comfort and flair, this generously scaled counter-height bench entices with a cushioned seat covered in a heavy woven fabric that complements the antiqued white finish.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Antiqued white finish;Heavy woven fabric upholstered seat with nailhead trim;Assembly required
Unique two-tone finish with a combination of Oak and Acacia substrates combining a trendy textured antique white color with table and server tops finished in a textural weathered oak finish. Rectangular dining table features six convenient drawers for storing smaller items. The -02 upholstered host chair inspired by the trendy deconstructed styles for casual living. The -01 side chairs feature a boxed cushion seat. All chairs feature a heavy woven fabric for added textural qualities. The large capacity server has three doors with lattice design. The tall bunching unit has two drawers, three shelves and open lattice sides. D647-32 rectangular counter table features four convenient drawers for storing smaller items. All chairs feature a heavy woven fabric for added textural qualities. D647-13 round drop leaf counter table converts to smaller square version and has a shelf for storage. The D647-42 table will seat four guests with storage cabinet on one end. Storage cabinet has a drawer located at the bottom with a single adjustable shelf located behind two doors above. D647-09 is made with solid wood, veneer and engineered wood substrate in antique white. Heavy woven polyester fabric with nail head trim.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.