37.00" W 41.00" D 44.00"
Drivers seat. Oo-oo! Power up with this ultra-modern power recliner. Inspired by sports car interiors, the seating area is covered in real leather for your pleasure. An advanced one-touch power control puts everything at your fingertips, including an Easy View power headrest, USB port and wireless charging for your phone. If thats not enough, how does this sound? Integrated Bluetooth speakers, armrests with storage, and pull-out compartments to keep cup holders out of sight yet right at hand.
One-touch power control with Easy View power adjustable headrest, USB charging and wireless phone charging;Wireless charger accommodates later model smartphones, including Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate and Nokia Lumia;Bluetooth speakers for surround sound listening pleasure;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery;Each armrest includes storage compartment;Hidden base compartments revealing stainless steel cup holders (removable for easy cleaning);Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.