62.88" W 19.00" D 32.50"
Finished in an antiqued white finish, this TV stand is a fresh twist on casual cottage style. Subtle details including a plank-effect top, chunky dark gray metal hardware and framed cabinet door fronts give the simple, straightforward profile a sense of refinement. Thanks to a trio of open cubbies and cabinet storage with adjustable shelving, theres a proper place for all your media equipment.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Antiqued white finish;Plank-style top;3 cabinet doors;3 open cubbies;2 adjustable shelves;Dark gray hardware;Cutouts for wire management;Assembly required
Made with hardwood solids and veneers. Antique chipped white finish. Metal brackets and barn door sliding door hardware in a dark gray color. Features open adjustable shelving with cord hole wire management. W723-3X assembly includes right and left piers, TV stand and bridge with integrated hardware.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.