34.25" W 15.91" D 54.02"
The huntress has found her next prized possession in this bedroom chest. Naturally enticing, it is largely full of character. Burnished brown finish over replicated oak grain adds interest to the sturdy profile. Substantial antique brass-tone handles ground the eye. This chest is the perfect catch.
Made of engineered veneer and engineered wood;Burnished aged brown finish over replicated oak grain;Metal drawer pulls in antique brass-tone finish;5 smooth-gliding drawers;Includes tipover restraint device;Small Space Solution
Burnished aged brown finish over replicated Oak grain. Large scaled rustic bedroom collection features case pilasters and framed detailed bed. Substantial antique brass color drawer handles. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops. Queen (57) and king/cal king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively. The -54S requires the B100-13 queen roll slats; the -56S requires the B100-14 king roll slats.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.