Traditional Living is a design that combines a grand feel of the past with today's luxurious lifestyle. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with grand scale a group to be passed to generations. Big Valley is the essence of Traditional Living with big scale and style. Characterized by warm and intricate details such as the Mansion bed which replicates a salvaged antique door.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brownstone Finish w/ Heavy Distressing | Poplar Solids w/ Birch Veneers
| Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm) | French & English Dovetail Construction | Bottom Case Dust Proofing | Fully Stained Interior Drawers | Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers | Graduated Bead Molding Creates Architectural Interest | Night Stand Features Charging Station | Antique Pewter Knob Hardware
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.