42.00" W 42.00" D 30.50"
This versatile dining room table incorporates decidedly rustic flair. Two drop leaves provide just enough table space to accommodate the drop-in guest. Simple and clean lined, with stylish stilted legs, its a look that easily fits, whether your aesthetic is vintage, country or traditional.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Hinged extension leaves;Seats up to 4;Assembly required;Dining chairs sold separately
Made with select veneers and hardwood solids. Rustic hand applied finish. Round dining table (-15) features two drop leaves. RTA side chair features microfiber upholstery. Antique finished hardware.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.