133.50" W 25.50" D 90.00"
The Belvedere collection is a unique blend of European and American styling inspired from antiques found in France,Italy and Spain from the 19th Century through the early 20th Century.All major pieces feature walnut solids, figured cherry and select Cerejiera mahogany veneers. Custom hardware and exquisite carvings capture the elegance and sophistication of earlier periods in our history, while reflecting the modern touches needed in today's homes. The Collection features all room categories plus specific Protege Fine Upholstery. Three finishes are shown, but only on select pieces: 1150 Amalfi Finish - a deep, lustrous hand-rubbed patina on walnut solids, figured cherry veneers and selected Cerejeira mahogany fancy face veneers; 1151-Sienna Finish - a combination of a darker hand rubbed black with custom hand stippled silver leaf; 1152 - Pompeii Finish - an all over hand applied antiqued silver leaf with subtle texturing.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.