21.00" W 24.00" D 41.00"
Elevate your style and up your game with this ultra-cool swivel gaming chair. Sporting a high-back design and contoured profile, this comfortably cushioned swivel chair is covered in a two-tone faux leather with a look and feel thats a cut above.
Made of wood;Two-tone faux leather upholstery over foam cushioned seat;Metal and plastic casters;Tilting mechanism;360-degree swivel;Adjustable seat height;Assembly required
Desk program designed for gaming PCs. Made with metal frames, a paper laminate with replicated wood grain and engineered wood substrates. Each desk has a large open raceway for power cord management and an LED back light with multiple color options for enhanced gaming experience. Each desk is equipped with a PC stand for easy access. The H700-26 desk features a dual USB charging port located adjacent to a storage cubby for headsets. The H700-28 comes with a custom designed headset hanger for easy storage and a built in electric beverage can cooler. The H700-28 has the USB conveniently located in the cup cooler. The gaming chair features a tilting swivel mechanism and a unique tone-on-tone faux leather upholstery scheme.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.