47.63" W 28.00" D 18.25"
It's all about smart organization and keeping everything easily within reach with this traditional styled lift top coffee table. Its compact design is defined with the open middle shelf, lower drawer and hidden storage compartments found under the lift top. Because the top springs forward, this table can easily be accommodating for dinners in front of the TV or setting up a mobile workspace.
Made of veneer, wood and engineered wood;Rich dark brown finish;Bronze-tone hardware;1 lift top revealing hidden storage;Open middle shelf;1 storage drawer;Assembly required
Made with Mindi veneers and select hardwood solids in a rich dark brown finish. Cocktail table has lift top with hidden storage and one storage drawer. Chair side end table has closed storage behind a large door and an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports. Hardware features round metal knobs in a dark bronze color finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.