44.49" W 9.80" D 51.38"
While he might be outgrowing his clothes faster than you like, rest assured this comfortably classic twin bookcase bed will suit him for years to come. Clean, sophisticated lines blend with a warm and rustic feel, enhanced by a replicated timber cherry grain finish thats got great staying power. Top-shelf display space and three cubbies offer room for self-expression. Mattress available, sold separately.
Made of engineered wood;Replicated cherry grain;Headboard with 1 shelf and 3 storage cubbies;Assembly required
Replicated warm brown Timber Cherry grain. Decorative half round bead frames each drawer front. Vintage aged copper color finished drawer pulls. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Versatile captains storage with deep drawers can be used on either or both sides of the bed. B100-11, B100-12 roll slats can be used in substitution for a box spring on the twin or full panel beds. Under bed storage (50) requires use of B100-11 or B100-12 roll slats. Both Twin/Full panel and bookcase beds can be set-up with either one or two (-50) under bed storage units.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.