36.00" W 41.00" D 43.00"
Take charge of your seating with this power lift recliner. Its easy power button motion control allows you the full spectrum of comfortfrom a gentle lift-and-tilt for standing up to a lay flat design ideal for an afternoon snooze. Not much gets past the power adjustable headrest and lumbar support, or even the independent motor controls to get that just right position. Youll always stay connected with the included USB charging port in the power control, and relish in the hours of versatile support that never stops giving.
One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions;Easy View power adjustable headrest and power lumbar support;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached back and seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Includes USB charging port in the power control;4-motor design allows for independent control of leg rest, backrest, lumbar support and headrest for perfectly positioned comfort;Lay flat design for extended naptime comfort;Polyester upholstery;Compatible with emergency battery backup (sold separately), in case of power outage;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.