1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
Made with attention to detail, the Avenue A comforter set is ready to transform your bedroom. The linen, cotton and viscose fabrics are paired with a crisp white Greek Key applique accent, creating a contemporary look that elevates any bedroom.The shams reverse to contrast fabrics with cord trim. The 4 decorative pillows are reversible and have removable covers and waterfowl feather fill.
FINISH & MATERIAL
AVENUE A 9 Pc Queen Comforter Set | 1 Comforter 92 x 96 in. (234 x 244 cm) | 2 Standard Shams 20 x 26 in. (51 x 66 cm) | 2 Euro Shams 26 x 26 in. (66 x 66 cm) | 4 Decorative Pillows with Waterfowl Feather Fill | 2 19 in. Square (48 cm) | 1 17 x 17 x 3 in. Box Pillow (43 x 43 x 7 cm) | 1 13 x 21 in. Oblong Pillow (33 x 53 cm) | Hidden zippers | Oversized and overfilled comforter | 36% Viscose 34% Polyester 30% Linen | Spot and Dry Clean Only
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.