2.50" W 61.50" D 26.00"
Incorporate the movement of the sea into your master bedroom or guest suite with the Athena Performance Velvet Full/Queen Headboard. Putting a modern twist on a classic scalloped design, this full or queen sized headboard features luxe texture and a silhouette inspired by the ocean waves. Covered in stain-resistant performance velvet, this upholstered headboard is complete with dense foam padding to offer a supportive place to sit back and relax while watching TV, resting, or reading in bed. With a frame crafted from MDF and plywood, this adjustable headboard for queen or full bed frames has multiple mounting positions. Assembly required. Set Includes: One - Athena Full/Queen Headboard
FINISH & MATERIAL
Dusty Rose | Plywood / MDF/LVL, Yuhua polyster f
Full/Queen Headboard Performance Velvet Upholstery Durable Stain-Resistant Fabric Dense Foam Padding Multiple Mounting Positions Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 2.5"L x 61.5"W x 26"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.