31.50" W 16.00" D 47.00"
Melding modern and mid-century influences, this chest of drawers brings a fashion-forward perspective to bedroom furniture. The chests ultra clean lineswhich include flush-mount drawers and bold, blocky feetare beautified with a smoky gray finish thats delightfully distinctive. Chunky bar pulls in a satin nickel-tone finish are a brilliant touch.
Made of wood, engineered wood and engineered wood veneers;Smoky gray finish;Satin nickel-tone hardware;5 smooth-gliding drawers;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Casual contemporary styling. Constructed with engineered wood veneers and solid wood frames. Finished in a smokey gray color. Low profile bed design with an open gallery rail in the headboard. Dovetail drawer boxes with metal center guides. Metal bar pulls finished in a satin nickel color.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.