54.50" W 55.13" D 38.13"
Clean-lined and contemporarybut far from starkthis L-desk with hutch is a fresh style awakening. Sleek scale makes it a natural fit for smaller spaces. Effortlessly combining modern farmhouse design with urban attitude, the replicated weathered oak grain plays perfectly with the chic yet earthy aesthetic.
Made of decorative laminate, engineered wood and metal;Replicated weathered oak grain;L-desk includes desk with drawer and shelf, hutch with display shelf and return;Convenient cubby for additional storage;Metal frame with black finish;Designed for easy cord management;Assembly required
Modern farmhouse design with an Urban attitude. Made with a paper laminate featuring a replicated weathered oak grain and engineered wood substrate. Black metal frames. Each piece is thoughtfully designed to offer style and function to any home office. Drawers use ball bearing side glides for smooth operation. Doors use European style hinges. Desks are designed for easy cord management. These items are designed to be flat pack RTA for express ship opportunity.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.