22.00" W 38.00" D 32.00"
Striking lines and simple form blend to produce the Amplify Upholstered Fabric Sled Base Dining Chair. A boldly flowing matte black stainless steel sled base supports the premium seating experience produced by the soft and durable polyester fabric upholstery for a dining chair suitable for a variety of decor styles. Dense foam padding and gentle curves accent the glam deco elegance of the Amplify Dining Side Chair. Whether the Amplify Accent Chair is gracing your dining room, living room, lounge room, or office, visitors and guests will comment on this eye-catching addition. Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs. Assembly Required. Set Includes: Two - Amplify Sled Base Dining Side Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black Light Gray | 100% polyester, 5pcs of foot pins,
Glam Deco Dining Chair Polyester Fabric Upholstery Matte Black Stainless Steel Frame Sled Base Chair Dense Foam Padding Assembly Required Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 22"L x 38"W x 32"H Overall Side Chair Dimensions: 22"L x 19"W x 32"H Seat Dimensions: 17.5"L x 19"W x 18"H Backrest Dimensions: 15.5"W x 14"H Cushion Thichkness: 3.5"H Leg Dimensions: 14.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.