1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
Set inclues 2PC Sofa And Loveseat: Whether your home is adorned with contemporary or American classic furnishings, this sofa has a timeless sense of elegance that's sure to fit right in. Signature elements include roll arms and cutaway side profiling for added flair. Richly neutral and soft to the touch, the charcoal blue fabric is a brilliant reflection of your good taste that's right on trend. Rounded cornering gives the box cushions a softened, tailored aesthetic that makes the sofa a great transitional piece of furniture.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric
Carton Weight =106Bls, L= 29.25", W=38" H= 29.25"
Seat width 60.5" | Seat depth 20" | Seat height 18.5" | Distance between arms 60.5" | Arm height 24"
Corner-blocked frame;Loose seat and reversible back cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions;Polyester upholstery;Throw pillows included;Pillows with soft polyfill;Exposed feet with faux wood finish;Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.