77.50" W 41.50" D 1.00"
Introduce tasteful elegance to a kid's bedroom or guest bedroom with the Alessi Performance Velvet Twin Platform Bed. Subtly arched, this tufted bed brings a glam deco presence to your bedroom with its channel tufting and vintage modern style. The padded twin headboard and side rails come covered in soft, stain-resistant performance velvet upholstery that grants rich texture to the luxurious design. Resting atop tapered black wood legs, this platform bed frame crafted with MDF and LVL is a sturdy mattress foundation for memory foam, innerspring, latex, and hybrid mattresses. With supporting legs and a reinforced center beam, this upholstered bed is complete with a poplar wood slat support system that offers lasting stability and healthy air circulation. Mattress not included. Assembly required. Twin Bed Weight Capacity: 800 lbs. Set Includes: One - Rebecca Twin Headboard One - Reign Twin Platform Bed Frame
FINISH & MATERIAL
Charcoal | MDF, MDF+LVL Yuhua Fabric+20G/M3 de
Vintage Modern Twin Bed Channel Tufted Headboard Performance Velvet Upholstery Wood Slat Support System Tapered Wood Legs Assembly Required Bed Frame Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 77.5"L x 41.5"W x 46.5 - 58"H Overall Twin Headboard Dimensions: 3.5"L x 39.5"W x 46.5 - 58"H Overall Twin Platform Bed Frame Dimensions: 77.5"L x 41.5"W x 12"H Inner Bed Size: 76"L x 39.5"W Floor to Top of Bed frame: 12"H Side Rail Dimensions: 1"W x 6"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.