48.00" W 72.00" D 30.00"
You love the look of traditional furnitureas long as its not overly formal. Behold the best of both worlds in this dining room extension table. The combination of classic and up-to-date design proves that opposites really do attract. Starburst veneer pattern and cross banded border add a distinctive touch to the tables versatile profilejust pull it apart and drop in the extension to change it from round to oval. With these fine details, you can dress up a room, yet keep it feeling casual for today's lifestyle.
Made of wood, birch veneers and engineered wood;Reddish brown finish;Separate extension leaf;Table extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaf;Seats up to 6 fully extended;Assembly required
Casual design with a formal attitude. Made with select solid wood, Birch veneer and engineered wood substrate. Table and server tops feature a starburst veneer pattern and cross banded border. Solid wood chair frames with a soft woven polyester fabric in a fresh linen color. Tufted back hosts chair.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.