90.00" W 39.00" D 42.00"
If its quilted bustle back werent enough, this reclining sofa has overstuffed arms that elevate comfort to new heights. Drop down the middle seats back to reveal a handy table top and cup holders, as well as an ingenious storage pocket. Ultra-soft chenille upholstery makes this piece beyond luxurious.
Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary;Drop-down center table with 2 cup holders;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats and footrests;Attached back and seat cushions;Pull-tab reclining motion;High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery
Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability. Corners are glued, blocked and stapled. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability. All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability. The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort. Sofa features a drop down table with magazine storage and cupholders. Loveseat features console with storage and cupholders. Wedge features 110 Volt Powerstrip with 2 USB ports.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.