72.00" W 83.50" D 8.00"
When it comes to your comfort, discover this 8-inch mattress. Its thick layer of memory foam conforms to your body, delivering amazing support, pressure relief and comfort. The memory foam layer is paired with a super-thick layer of firm support foam, which helps reduce motion transfer so you and your partner can enjoy an undisturbed sleep. This mattress arrives in a box for easy setup. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray;White | Fabric And Other
Carton Weight =58.31Bls, L= 12.2", W=12.2" H= 12.2"
Comfort level: firm;8" profile height;1" memory foam;7" firm support foam;Stretch knit cover;Adjustable base compatible;10-year non-prorated warranty;Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; see warranty for details;Foundation/box spring sold separately;State recycling fee may apply;Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.