37.00" W 74.00" D 6.00"
This budget-friendly firm twin mattress offers a comfortable nights sleep at a comfortably affordable price. At the core of this mattress: 13.5-gauge tempered Bonnell steel coils that provide maximum support for a sound sleep. The mattresss quality foam and quilted polyester fabric add an enhanced level of comfort. Foundation available, sold separately.
Comfort level: firm;High-quality Bonnell coils offer consistent support and proper balance;1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support;Knit quilt cover: polyester;Poly-foam support;Meets Federal Flammability Standard CFR1633;1-year limited warranty;Foundation sold separately;Hypoallergenic: made from materials that dont trigger allergies;Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.