71.00" W 83.00" D 10.00"
This 10-inch California king innerspring pillow top mattress combines top comfort with endless possibilities for restful sleep. You'll love the inviting feel of its soft top surface with high-density quilt foam. The firming pad and high-density body foam work with each of the pocketed coils of the coil unit to contour to your body, for a traditional feel that delivers pressure point relief and the firmness you need. A layer of high-density gel memory foam is built in to provide restorative support for your lower back. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
FINISH & MATERIAL
White;Black/Gray | Fabric And Other
Carton Weight =91.49Bls, L= 12.6", W=12.6" H= 12.6"
Comfort level: firm;.75" high-density quilt foam;2.5" high-density body foam;High-density gel memory foam for lumbar support;.25" firming pad;13-gauge Bonnell coil unit with 486 individual power packed wrapped coils;10-year non-prorated warranty;Foundation/box spring available, sold separately;State recycling fee may apply;Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details;Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.