487-BR13 : Queen Panel Headboard
487-BR14 : Queen Panel Footboard
487-BR90 : Panel Bed Rails
487-BR31 7 Drawer Dresser
487-BR41 5 Drawer Chest
487-BR61 2 Drawer Night Stand
- Amelia Collection
- Bolt-on Rail System
- Center Supported Slat System
- Heavy Crown Molding
- Light Distressing
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Traditional Style
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Medium Color Tone
- Wood, Veneer
Write Your Own Review
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
Liberty is now one of the premiere leaders in manufacturing and delivering quality furniture at exceptional value. From their hard-working and faithful employees they have built a loyal customer base to whom they are dedicated. Liberty has achieved growth every year in operation. They have remained a strong, family oriented business that never compromises their values of dedicated customer service, a relentless pursuit of quality, and a devotion to enriching the lives of their employees, their customers, and the community.
The product you are viewing is part of The Amelia Collection, from Liberty Bedroom Sets. View all Liberty products.
More Collections from Liberty:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)