- Midtown Collection
- Wood Veneers & Solids
- Items are coated in a rich dark chocolate pine finish.
- Five Drawers
- Drawers feature full extension drawer guides with steel ball bearings that provide smooth operation and greater drawer stability than standard center mounted guides. Hardwood frames with protective panels between each drawer help keep clothes dust free.
- Drawers that extend completely out of the case provide more useful storage space with easier access to the contents of the drawers. Drawers also feature automatic drawer stops to prevent drawers from falling out of the case.
- Transitional Style
- Dark Color Tone
- Wood, Veneer
Write Your Own Review
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.