- Freestyle Pewter Sectional RAF Sofa with LAF Corner Chaise
- Floor to top of arm 24", Included: 5 pillows and 2 loose seat cushions
- Inside Arm to Inside Arm 65"
- Leg Height 2.5"
- Seat Depth 22"
- Seat Height 20"
- Seat to top back 30"
- Fabric Content: Polyester (100%)
- Seat Height: 20
Dimensions:Freestyle Pewter Sectional RAF Sofa with LAF Corner Chaise
116" W 67" D 37" H
Dimensions shown are for default set options only. Click on individual products to view additional information.
Shipping Options:Local Curbside • White Glove (Optional)
Free Curbside Shipping & White Glove is available to select states and locations.
Need more product information?
Call: 1 (610) 666-6500
Write Your Own Review
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
Millennium Furniture by Ashley has grown to become the largest home furniture manufacturing company. For over half of a century, the Millennum brand has remained committed to its vision. Innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods have always been driven by the demand for customer satisfaction. The stream of satisfied customers continues to grow as Ashley Furniture continues to be creative and diversifies to expand business, and improve quality into the next millennium.
The product you are viewing is part of The Freestyle Pewter Collection, from Millennium Living Room Sets. View all Millennium products.
More Collections from Millennium:
You may also be interested in the following product(s)