203193 7 Drawer Dresser with Frame Molding 17.75" 63" 35.75"
203192 3 Drawer Night Stand with Bracket Feet 17.75" 25.5" 25.75"
203194 Arched Dresser Mirror with Shell Carving 2.75" 39.5" 45"
203195 5 Drawer Chest with Bracket Feet 17.75" 35.25" 49.5"
203191Q Queen Bed with Upholstered Panels 85" 68" 67.5"
- Cambridge Collection
- Dark Cherry Finish
- Wood Veneers & Solids
- Front and Back English Dovetail Drawer Construction
- Traditional Style
- Dark Color Tone
- Wood, Veneer
Write Your Own Review
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
Coaster began operations in 1979 as a premier importer and distributor of "Ready to Assemble" furniture and accessories in the U.S. and Mexico. Coaster Furniture is engaged in the distribution of a variety of innovative designed, skillfully manufactured, and competitively priced products.
The product you are viewing is part of The Cambridge Collection, from Coaster Bedroom Sets. View all Coaster products.
More Collections from Coaster: